Democrats might like to think that President Donald Trump is on the defensive since the Obamacare repeal legislation was pulled before a vote last week, but they would be wrong.
The Trump administration is moving full steam ahead on issues and has momentum in several areas. Here are seven major stories in a 24-hour span between mid-day Monday and mid-day Tuesday that prove Trump continues to win.
1. The continued crackdown on “sanctuary cities.” On Monday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said sanctuary cities that refuse to cooperate with Immigration and Customs Enforcement could be risking billions in federal funding if they do not comply with the law.
2. Liberal politicians feel compelled to defend sanctuary cities. Democrats might have expected Trump to retreat from pursuing any further crackdown on illegal immigration after his executive orders were legally challenged. But they were wrong. On Tuesday, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti were forced to defend their sanctuary policies.
Emanuel stated that his city had a constitutional right to federal taxpayer dollars while he protects illegal alien criminals in his city from deportation, according to NBC News. Garcetti had the nerve to call the orders un-American, according to Breitbart.
If the Trump administration really were losing, liberal politicians wouldn’t be panicking.
3. On Tuesday, Trump signed an executive order that eliminated several Obama-era climate change orders in favor of policies centered on American energy independence.
4. On Monday, Trump called for an investigation into former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s ties to Russia. The media want to keep focusing on Russia? The American public has a lot to learn about Democrats when it comes to that, too — especially Hillary’s inner circle.
5. The Ford factory announced on Tuesday that it would invest a over $1 billion in its Michigan assembly plants in Wayne, Flat Rock, and Romeo.
6. Alabama Republican Rep. Mo Brooks’ submitted a one-page Obamacare repeal bill. It’s a simple, effective bill that symbolized that the fight for a repeal doesn’t have to be over. It also indicated that the Republicans do not have to settle for an unpopular replacement bill just for the sake of passing something.
7. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s reported public tirade against a Trump supporter Sunday night indicated the Democrats are losing their grip.
We’ve all heard that the best defense is a good offense, and it looks like the Trump administration is doing its best to move forward despite any setbacks.
Like us on Facebook – USA Liberty News
Share this story on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what you think about Trump’s winning.
What do you think of Trump’s recent initiatives? Scroll down to comment below!