A new poll confirming the American people’s belief in President Donald Trump’s ability to fulfill his campaign promises, and quickly, comes as no surprise to those of us who have been paying attention and giving the president a fair chance. And we hope it gives him a reason to smile.
The latest Politico/Morning Consult weekly poll clearly showed that a majority of registered voters believed that nine out of 10 important goals will be completed this year, according to The Daily Caller.
Between March 2 and March 6, pollsters asked 1,992 registered voters a series of questions about government. You can view the actual poll results here.
Voters were asked about 10 specific items on the Trump agenda. For all but one (completing the southern border wall), a majority of voters expected that Trump would accomplish his goal within his first year in office.
The question was, “Here are some things Donald Trump and Republicans in Congress have said they would like to accomplish during the next year. How likely is it that each of the following are accomplished?” The percentage responding “very likely” or “somewhat likely” follows:
- Renegotiating trade deals with other countries — 66 percent.
- Repealing the 2010 Affordable Care Act, sometimes referred to as Obamacare — 64 percent.
- Replacing the 2010 Affordable Care Act, sometimes referred to as Obamacare — 62 percent.
- Passing a comprehensive tax reform bill — 56 percent.
- Passing an infrastructure spending bill — 62 percent.
- Removing environmental and energy regulations put in place by President Obama — 67 percent.
- Constructing a wall along the U.S./Mexico border — 46 percent.
- Reducing the total number of immigrants allowed into the United States — 71 percent.
- Creating a paid family leave program — 50 percent.
- Creating new jobs in the manufacturing industry — 59 percent.
“We polled voters on 10 of Trump’s biggest stated priorities. For all of those agenda items except one — the border wall — a majority believe they will be accomplished in the first year,” said Morning Consult chief research officer and co-founder Kyle Dropp, according to InfoWars. “Those are high expectations.”
High indeed. Despite the relentless attacks of liberal media, Trump can smile, knowing that the people who elected him not only appreciate the job he’s doing so far, but that America is confident that he will continue to fulfill his promises.
Like us on Facebook – USA Liberty News
Please share on Facebook and Twitter to help break through the liberal smokescreen about President Trump’s performance.
What do you think about the results of this poll? Scroll down to comment below!