FINAL Vote Count For Hillary And Trump Just Released…

0
357
final-vote-count-for-hillary-and-trump-just-released
Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterest

donald-trump-vs-hillary-clinton-232-3

The votes have all been counted and added, Electoral and popular. The counting is finally complete. And Donald Trump is still officially the winner of the 2016 Presidential Election.

Hillary Clinton did win the popular vote, but since we do not have a system that is favorable to tyrannical demagogues, she did not win the election.

Sure, technically more Americans voted for Hillary Clinton, but if you look at where those votes came from, it shows that she was nothing more than a regional candidate, whose electoral map is little more than an archipelago in the entire United States. The difference between Clinton and Trump was basically due to the Leftist haven of California.

The final vote count from California shows that the margin of victory for Hillary Clinton was 4.3 million votes – or 61.5 percent. That’s far beyond the margin at the national level. It was because of California alone that she won the popular vote. If it were that way, California and other large Leftist states like New York would be determining election results. But luckily that is not the case.

Anyways, these are what the final numbers are, now that it is over and done, courtesy of The Daily Wire.

  • Clinton: 65,844,610 (48.2%)
  • Trump: 62,979,636 (46.1%)
  • Others: 7,804,213 (5.7%)

With all the numbers in, Clinton ended up winning 65,844,610 votes, which is 48.2% of the total votes. That vote total is good enough to give Clinton the third most votes of any presidential candidate in history (Barack Obama’s 2008 and 2012 elections are first and second, respectively).

Clinton’s total beat Trump by 2,864,974 votes, a 2.1% margin. As a comparison, Al Gore won the popular vote over George W. Bush in 2000 by less than 500,000 votes, just 0.5%: 50,999,897 (48.4%) to 50,456,002 (47.9%).

That 2.1% gap ended up being only about 1 point lower than the final average of the national polls on the eve of the election (3.3%). However, the national polls were way off on the total vote percentages, predicting Clinton winning 45.2% and Trump winning 42.2% in the four-way contest, off by 3% and 3.9%, respectively. Even the head-to-head surveys underestimated turnout for both candidates; the average gave Clinton only 46.8% and Trump 43.6%, off 1.4% and 2.5%.

As HotAir’s Allahpundit points out, while Trump lost the popular vote handily, he still managed to secure the biggest vote total in history for a Republican, earning nearly one million votes more than the previous best held by George W. Bush in 2004 (62,040,610).

When looking at the Electoral Map, which is the only thing that matters, one can see that Hillary Clinton really only had a couple of strong places: states with many large, Leftist cities.

electoral_map
The key swing states that Trump won had far smaller margins of victory. Michigan, for example, was won by just 0.2% of the total vote, 2,268,839 (47.3%) for Clinton, and 2,279,543 (47.5%) for Trump.

But at this point, the margin is irrelevant. He won the Electoral votes and will be the next President. Now the Left needs to grow up, cut out the hissy fits, and come to grips with reality; the reality that THEY created this.

Yes, YOU built that!

Like us on Facebook – USA Liberty News

Source: thefederalistpapers.org

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterest

LEAVE A REPLY